This is the area of the website where the latest events are posted. When an event's information is taken off of this page, it will be stored on the Events Archive Page for future reference. If you have an event you would like to be posted, please contact the webmaster here.
Uncover Your Magic and join us for the 2013 National Leadership Conference in Orlando, Florida! 5000 members and advisors will compete, lead, vote, and experience the magic!
In order to attend the National Leadership Conference, a student must be an active BPA member and be approved for attendance. All students must attend the National Leadership Conference with an approved chaperone.
Besides that, a member must qualify for the conference in at least one of the following ways:
- Qualify by finishing high enough in a State WSAP Competitive Event. Contact your State Advisor for information on regional and state conferences where WSAP contests take place.
- Be a local, regional, or state officer.
- Represent your state as a voting delegate for your division.
- Be involved in a National Officer campaign either as a candidate or otherwise actively involved.
- Earn an Ambassador Torch Award via the Torch Awards Program. (The deadline is March 15.)
- Be involved in the NLC in a manner which is purposely planned by the BPA member and local advisor. This could include (but is not limited to) being an NLC Intern or attending the National Leadership Academy.
As you can see, attending NLC is not limited to simply winning your competitive event. Do not miss your chance to be a part of this National Leadership Conference!